Notification of Final Exam (BIT and BABHM)
This is to notify to all the students of Nilai University (BIT and BABHM program) that your final exam has been scheduled from 15th February 2021 with reference to the below exam guidelines and timetable via online platform. You are hereby advised to update yourself regarding upcoming final exam guidelines and protocol to avoid misunderstanding and confusion.
Please follow below guidelines while submitting your answer script.
- Read and follow the instructions thoroughly provided in your question booklet.
- Student will get their question paper in their personal email ID.
- Access the question and submit your answer script of respective question paper with reference to the date and time mentioned in the examination time-table.
- Students are required to write their id number and course code in their answer scripts before they save their file as PDF. All answers MUST be submitted in PDF file. The PDF file must be named as: STUDENT ID_COURSE CODE_COURSE TITLE (Example:00018181_CH3131_Accommodation Management)
- The answer script must be save as Student ID_Course Code (Example 00015529_EC3312)
- Late submission of your answer script will not be accepted at any cost.
- Send your answer script mentioned in the examination timetable and cc to respective email id mandatorily if mentioned?
- Send only one email attaching your answer script in an attachment. For a handwritten exam, answer your question in your answer booklet, take a picture, convert it into a PDF file using an appropriate device (camscanner) and send only one PDF file in portrait format.
- Only initial email will be forwarded for further marking.
- Students are NOT ALLOWED to discuss with anyone else. The questions must be answered individually. The lecturers may report to the University if they find the students are doing so.
- All exams scripts submitted are final. Students will NOT BE PERMITTED to submit any additional work or alternative version, even if time is still remaining. Only the initial submission will be forwarded for grading. Your answer MUST be submitted within the stipulated time.
- Plagiarism is an offence. University guidelines on plagiarism will apply.
- A penalty will be imposed and enforced for exceeding a word limit. The purpose of this standard is to ensure that those who abide by word limits are not prejudiced in doing as a result of others’ writing beyond word limits and not being penalized.
- Failure to submit your answers within the deadline given result in the award of ZERO MARKS. The clock starts at the time of Exam day with the due date (within the stipulated time).
- Students are required to safe keep the Take Home Exam answer and answer scripts accordingly.
The exam will be time-limited. The time between the release of the question and deadline for submitting your completed exam script is measured in hours, up to a maximum of 24 hours, depending on the subject requirements.
You are not expected to spend all the hours working on your answers, the time is provided in your question paper is to access the paper, write your answers, and submit your completed script. For some exams, there will be a maximum word limit for each question or the exam as a whole.
**********************Best of LUCK****************