|Franchised with Nilai University, Malaysia|
|Final Examination Time-table|
|BA (Hons) BABHM & BIT (Hons)|
|Date||Time||Program||Course Code||Course Name|
|13 June, 22||8:00 AM||BIT||EC3105||C Programming|
|2:00 PM||BIT||DS3005||Public Speaking|
|2:00 PM||BABHM||BM3211||Strategic Management|
|14 June, 22||8:00 AM||BIT||EC3253||Software Design and Architecture|
|8:00 AM||BABHM||CH3361||Managing people in The International Hospitality & Tourism Industries|
|15 June, 22||8:00 AM||BIT||EC3117||Software Security|
|2:00 PM||BIT||EC3277||Wireless and Mobile Technology|
|16 June, 22||8:00 AM||BIT||DS3007||Professional Development|
|8:00 AM||BABHM||MPU3263||Professional Development|
|17 June, 22||8:00 AM||BIT||EB3125||Statistics|
|8:00 AM||BABHM||MPU3313||Ethics and Social Responsibiity|
|2:00 PM||BIT||EC3273||Discrete Mathematics|
|20 June, 22||8:00 AM||BIT||EC3312||E- business security and Information Assurance|
|8:00 AM||BABHM||BM3310||Research Methods|
|21 June, 22||8:00 AM||BIT||EC3127||Understanding Computing|
|2:00 PM||BIT||EC3247||Cloud Architecture|
|2:00 PM||BABHM||BM3204||Organisational Behaviour|
|22 June, 22||8:00 AM||BIT||DS3006||Critical Thinking|
|2:00 PM||BIT||EC3340||Enterprise Resource Planning|
|23 June, 22||8:00 AM||BIT||EC3120||Computer Architecture and Organization|
|2:00 PM||BIT||EC3276||Internet of Things|
|2:00 PM||BABHM||CH3131||Accommodation Management|
|24 June , 22||8:00 AM||BIT||DS3008||Entrepreneurship|
|2:00 PM||BIT||EC3321||Advance Database|
Announcement for final exam June - 2022
- All financial due(s) must be cleared while collecting docket to be eligible for final exam.
- Collect your respective exam docket from finance department (i.e. 7- 10 June, 2022 during office hours).
- Do not be late for exam. Students appearing half an hour after the commencement of the exam shall not allowed to enter examination hall and give exam.
- Must attire in college uniform including Tuesday and Friday. Jacket, Sweater, long coat, cap and wind proof jacket are not allowed to wear inside the examination hall.
- Must bring your respective stationery items (pen, pencil, ruler, sharpener, eraser, calculator) with you. Taking and giving stationery items from others and to others is strictly prohibited. If found taking someone’s stationary items thereafter it will act as an academic dishonesty.
- Students are not allowed to write on question booklet. Writing on question booklet will act as cheating.
- Making noise, side talk and movement is strictly prohibited.
- No movement for the first 1 hour and the last 15 minutes.
- Toilets open after the first hour only. May be subject to search if necessary. If you wish to use the toilets
- Raise your hand for permission
- Empty pockets
- Log you out time and in time along with your signature
- Un authorized materials are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall. If found inside examination hall shall be seized and act under an academic dishonesty of university guidelines. Surrender all unauthorized material to the front of examination hall if bought in unintentionally (mobile phones, notes and other electronic gadget) make sure your all-electronic gadgets must have switched off while surrendering.
- Subject registration form and docket must be shown to enter the premises of college to give exam. Further, those documents must be displayed on top-right of your respective seat.
- Students must sit to their respective seat according to seat plan.
- All communication must be done with invigilators, not with other candidates.
- Candidates to listen for announcements made periodically. CHEATING IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE if students found guilty of cheating will have to repeat the failed paper (s) and be fined according to university rules. They may also be suspended from their studies OR expelled from the University
WE WISH TO BRING TO THE NOTICE OF ALL STUDENTS THAT THE UNIVERSITY TAKES A VERY SERIOUS VIEW OF ANY INFRINGEMENT OF EXAMINATION REGULATIONS, SUCH AS BRINGING IN UNAUTHORISED MATERIAL INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL. THE RULES ARE LISTED UNDER ACADEMIC DISHONESTY IN THE STUDENT HANDBOOK.
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO CHECK CAREFULLY ALL MATERIALS IN THEIR POSSESSION BEFORE ENTERING THE EXAMINATION HALL. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THERE IS NO UNAUTHORISED MATERIAL IN YOUR POSSESSION.
ANY STUDENT FOUND GUILTY WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE FAILED ALL THE SUBJECTS IN THE SEMESTER AND REQUIRED TO REPEAT ALL THE SUBJECTS. ANY REPEATED OFFENCE MAY RESULT IN EXPULSION FROM THE UNIVERSITY.